Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I would like this to be a place where teachers, students, and parents can learn about the technology being used at West Freehold School. My goal is to break things down so that anyone and everyone can understand and use the equipment, spaces, and web resources that we are so fortunate to have here.
There are a lot of exciting things happening at WFS, including the creation of our STEAM center, which has begun in our former computer lab and media center. Stay tuned for posts all about this new space and the equipment being brought in for students to use. I'll be showcasing our green screen area, 3D printing, robotics, and much more.
Thanks to Dr. Jeff Huguenin for the title of my blog- sometimes the most obvious ideas are not that obvious to me!
To make sure that you see all of my posts, subscribe to this blog by clicking on the Subscribe icon on the right. You can also follow me on Twitter, @WFSTECHLAYMAN, as well as the school account @WFSCHOOL.
I'm looking forward to explaining all things technology, in Layman's terms!

No comments:

Post a Comment